Information we may collect
Active Information Collection: Like many Apps, we collect information from our visitors from various means. As this App is available only to the Company’s employees for internal business use, the Company will collect information that is personally identifiable (that is, information that can be uniquely identified with you, such as your name, employee ID, work location, etc.). The Company will treat any information gathered through this App with the same standards of privacy as information gathered about employees outside of the App.
Passive Information Collection: Some of the information we collect depends on the settings on your mobile device. Please check your mobile device if you want to learn what information your device sends or how to change your settings. In addition to the information sent by your device, as you navigate through internet Apps, certain information may be passively collected (that is, gathered without you actively providing the information) using various technologies and means. These technologies include but are not necessarily limited to the following:
- Username and Password
- Approximate location (optional)
- Precise location (optional)
- Name (to confirm as an employee of the company)
- Email Address (to create a user account and confirm as an employee of the company)
- Phone Number (optional for SMS notifications)
- Files and Docs (optional)
- Photo (user-generated content)
- Video (user-generated content)
- App Interactions
- In-App Search History
- Other user-genarated conctent
- Other Actions
- Device or other IDs
How we use your information
The Company uses the actively collected information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the App, to provide information and services to you as an employee, and to help us better understand your needs and interests. The Company collects personally identifiable information only when it is reasonably related to your use of the App or status as an employee.
Passive information collected by the Company is not used to access your personally identifiable information. This information may be used to compile aggregated statistics concerning the use of this App, such as determining what areas of the App are most popular, which areas may require improvement, and what technologies are being used by our visitors. This information may also be used for security purposes, to detect and to block security breaches, to protect the Company from fraud, and to provide you with a safe online environment.
Limitations on the disclosure of personal information
We may share non-personally identifiable information (such as anonymous usage data, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.) with interested third parties to help them understand the usage patterns for the App.
We may store personal information in locations outside the direct control of the Company (for instance, on servers or databases co-located with hosting providers).
To the extent required by applicable law, whenever the Company collects personally identifiable information on the App, the Company will:
• provide timely and appropriate notice to you about its data practices herein;
• collect, use, disclose and transfer your personally identifiable information only with your consent, which may be expressed or implied, depending on the sensitivity of the personally identifiable information, legal requirements, and other factors;
• collect your personally identifiable information only for specific, limited purposes. The information we collect will be relevant, adequate and not excessive for the purposes for which it is collected;
• process your personally identifiable information in a manner consistent with the purposes for which it was originally collected or to which you have subsequently consented;
• take commercially reasonable steps to ensure that your personally identifiable information is reliable for its intended use, accurate, complete, and, where necessary, kept up-to-date;
• not use your personally identifiable information for direct marketing purposes; and
• take appropriate measures, by contract or otherwise, to provide adequate protection for personally identifiable information that is disclosed to a third party or transferred to another country, including transfers within the Company.
Retention of personally identifiable information
The Company retains the personally identifiable information collected on the App as long as necessary to provide the services, products and information you request or as permitted by applicable law.
International transfers of personally identifiable information
This App is intended for use by individuals in the United States only. Please do not access this App or provide personal information through the App if you are not located in the United States. If you access and use this App outside the United States, you are responsible for complying with your local laws and regulations.
Updated July 6, 2023